Blog coaching is a service we began offering after Kelan started working on our site full time. This is a service we REALLY enjoy doing. We have always had the mindset of giving back and coaching is a great way of doing that. Blogging is something that has completely changed our lives and it can do that same for you.
The Savvy Couple has been around since September 2016. After starting our blog part time we have been able to grow it very quickly. We receive over 15,000 page views each month, we have very engaged readers on our blog, and we have been mentioned on many different websites.
Blogging/Freelancing allowed Kelan to leave his day job in May of 2017 and pursue the career that we both love. We have also received free products, gained exciting partnerships and more all through our blog.
Some of the areas we can coach you on include:
- Creating your website. If you are completely new to the blogging world, we can help you create your website, choose hosting, pick your theme, find a web designer, and more.
- Designing your website. We are not web designers so we won’t be able to design your website, but we can help you make your website optimized and easier to navigate. We can help you create a better layout to increase conversions, increase the number of readers, and overall have an efficient website.
- Find your blogging voice. A very important part of blogging is finding your “voice”. With so many other bloggers out there it’s important early to do this early on. We will teach you how we found our voice early on which allowed us to stand out.
- Monetizing your website. We can help you figure out what partnerships you should go after. One of the main reasons for starting a blog is to make extra income. We will help you come up with many different ways to start making income on your blog.
- Help you manage and grow your social media. Social media is an area that many do not fully understand, and it’s one of the most requested areas that we coach website owners on. We can help you better understand Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and more.
- Marketing your blog. Just because you have a great blog does not mean people are going to start coming. This is where blog marketing comes in. We can help you find readers in your niche and increase your blog traffic.
- Creating a game plan. We can help you think of a business plan for your blog. Kelan has a bachelor’s in business and has been making money online since he was 14 years old. Brittany is a full-time teacher. The combination of both of our backgrounds makes us an unstoppable force when it comes to coaching. Along with coming up with a business plan, we can answer any questions you may have about making the switch to full-time self-employment.
If you are interested in our coaching services, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in starting a blog, you can at only $3.49 per month (this low price is only through our link) for blog hosting. In addition to the low pricing, you will receive a free domain name (a $15 value) through our Bluehost link if you purchase at least 12 months of blog hosting.