We are always looking for guest posts on Millennials, personal finance, investing, home ownership, saving money, making money, and more at TheSavvyCouple.com
If you are a personal finance blogger looking to collaborate to grow your reach, you have come to the right place! We average 15,000+ page views a month. We also have over 6,000 twitter followers and an email list that continues to grow rapidly. We would love for you to share your wealth of knowledge with our $avvy readers.
We accept guest post submissions on topics about millennials, money, finance, debt, budgeting, side hustles, entrepreneurship, motivation, and marriage. We want to continue to provide our readers with $avvy marriage, money, and motivation advice. If you can help us do that feel free to reach out to us!
- Between 800-2,000 words well written. No spelling and grammatical errors.
- 100% original content
- SEO keyword or keywords used throughout the post. We use SEO Yoast which does a great job of helping with SEO without going overboard. No over the top keyword usage.
- Creative headline to grab readers attention (use this tool)
- Larger Headings – to break up your article and make it easy to read.
- Shorts Paragraphs
- Link back to your site
- Once the post goes live we will share on all of our social media channels. Please do the same!
- Respond to comments on your post. This is a great opportunity for you to reach readers and put a personal touch on your guest post. Check in on the post from time to time and respond to questions or simply thank people for reading!
- You need to have a working website that has been kept current. Our readers want good content.
If you’re interested in contributing to T$C please email us at SavvyKlines@gmail.com
Feel free to fill out the form below if it’s more convenient.