Do you need to calculate something to make a savvy financial decision? Savings, retirement, investing, mortgage, tax, credit, affordability, and more!
Search below to find the financial calculator you are looking for.
Home and Mortgage Calculators
401k / 457 plan / 403b Calculators
Individual Retirement Account Calculators
Paycheck and Benefits Calculators
Cash Flow Financial Calculators
- How does inflation impact my standard of living?
- How much am I spending?
- How much do I need for emergencies?
- Should I pay down debt or invest my monthly surplus?
- How long will my money last with systematic withdrawals?
- Should my spouse enter the work force?
- What is my current net worth?
- What is my projected net worth?
- What is my current cash flow?
- What is my projected cash flow?
- What is the value of reducing, postponing or foregoing expenses?
- Historical inflation-Compare purchasing power
- Balance My Checkbook
College Financial Calculators
- How much should I be saving for college?
- Will I be able to pay back my student loans?
- What are the advantages of a Coverdell ESA?
- What are the advantages of a 529 college savings plan?
- What is the value of a college education?
- What are the payments on a parental (PLUS) loan?
- Should I live at home, on campus, or off campus?
- When should I begin saving for my child’s college?
Debt Financial Calculators
- How long will it take to pay off my credit card(s)?
- How long until my loan is paid off?
- What would my loan payments be?
- Do I have too much debt?
- What is the balance on my loan?
- Should I consolidate my personal debt into a new loan?
- Restructuring debts for accelerated payoff
- Which is better: Cash up front or payments over time?
- What is the impact of making extra payments on my debt?
- Should I pay off debt or invest?
- Should I transfer my credit card balances?
- What is my credit score?
Home and Mortgage Financial Calculators
- How much home can I afford?
- Should I refinance my mortgage?
- Mortgage calculator
- Comparing mortgage terms (i.e. 15, 20, 30 year)
- Should I pay discount points for a lower interest rate?
- Should I rent or buy a home?
- Should I convert to a bi-weekly payment schedule?
- Compare a ‘no-cost’ vs. traditional mortgage
- What are the tax savings generated by my mortgage?
- Which is better, fixed or adjustable-rate mortgage?
- Adjustable rate mortgage calculator
- How do closing costs impact the interest rate?
- Compare an interest-only vs. traditional mortgage
- How much can I borrow from my home equity (HELOC)?
- Loan Comparison Calculator
- What is my potential estate tax liability?
- 2016 federal income tax calculator
- Should I adjust my payroll withholdings?
- Will my investment interest be deductible?
- How much self-employment tax will I pay?
- Capital gains (losses) tax estimator
- Compare taxable, tax-deferred, and tax-free investment growth
- How much of my social security benefit may be taxed?
- What are the tax implications of paying interest?
- Should I itemize or take the standard deduction?
- What is my tax-equivalent yield?
- 2016 tax refund estimator
- Tax freedom day
- How much life insurance do I need?
- What is my life expectancy?
- What are my needs for burial and final expenses?
- How much disability income insurance do I need?
- What are the chances of becoming disabled?
- What are my long-term care insurance needs?
- How much will I earn in my lifetime?
- What are the tax advantages of an annuity?
- How long will my current life insurance proceeds last?
- What is the future value of an annuity?
- Which is better, comprehensive plan or high-deductible plan with HSA?
- Compare a taxable investment to a tax-deferred investment
401k / 457b / 403b Financial Calculators
- What may my 401(k) be worth?
- What is the impact of increasing my 401(k) contribution?
- What may my 457(b) be worth?
- What is the impact of increasing my 457(b) contribution?
- What may my 403(b) Plan be worth?
- What is the impact of increasing my 403(b) contribution?
Individual Retirement Account Calculators
- Evaluate my company pension payout options
- How much can I contribute to an IRA?
- How much retirement income may an IRA provide?
- Should I convert to a Roth IRA?
- What will my qualified plan(s) be worth at retirement?
- What is my current year required minimum distribution?
- What is my projected required minimum distributions?
- What are my lump sum distribution options?
- How do I maximize my employer 401(k) match?
- What is the impact of borrowing from my retirement plan?
- What is the impact of early withdrawal from my 401(k)?
- I’m self-employed, how much can I contribute to a retirement plan?
- Net unrealized appreciation (NUA) vs. IRA rollover?
- What are my Stretch IRA distributions?
- 72(t) early distribution analysis
- How will retirement impact my living expenses?
- How much will I need to save for retirement?
- Are my current retirement savings sufficient?
- Social security retirement income estimator
- How does inflation impact my retirement income needs?
- I’m retired, how long will my savings last?
- When should I begin saving for retirement?
- Should I convert discretionary expenses to savings?
- How much retirement income may my 401(k) provide?
- Compare a Roth 401(k) to a Traditional 401(K)
- Becoming a millionaire
- Income generated by a savings plan
- How long will it take to double my savings?
- How long until my savings reach my goal?
- Save now vs. save later
- How much should I save to reach my goal?
- What could my current savings grow to?
- Calculate rate of return
- How do taxes and inflation impact my investment return?
- What is the effective annual yield on my investment?
- How should I allocate my assets?
- Compare taxable vs. tax-free investment return
- What is the value of a bond?
- What is the return on my real estate investment?
- What is the value of compound interest?
- What is the value of a call or put option?
- Taxable vs. tax-advantaged savings?
- What is my risk tolerance?
- What is the long-term impact of increased investment return?
- Certificate of deposit (CD) analyzer
- How do expenses impact mutual fund returns?
- Certificate of deposit (CD) laddering strategy
- Share Certificate analyzer
- Share Certificate laddering strategy
Paycheck and Benefits Calculators
- How much will my company bonus net after taxes?
- How will payroll adjustments affect my take-home pay?
- Convert my salary to an equivalent hourly wage
- Convert my hourly wage to an equivalent annual salary
- What is the future value of my employee stock options?
- Should I exercise my ‘in-the-money’ stock options?
- Should I lease or purchase an auto?
- Auto purchase-Loan versus 0% dealer financing?
- What would my auto payments be?
- Should I upgrade to a more fuel efficient vehicle?
- Auto loan-Accelerated payoff
- How much vehicle can I afford?
- Should I refinance my auto loan at a lower rate?
- How much can I lower my monthly payment with a new auto loan?
Business Financial Calculators
- What are the tax savings of a qualified retirement/cafeteria plan?
- What are my new business start-up costs?
- Should I pay or charge monthly, quarterly or annually?
- What is the value of my business?
- How many units do I need to sell to breakeven?
- Should I lease or buy equipment?
- What are my business financial ratios?
- What is my employee total compensation package worth?
- What are my tax savings with Section 179 deduction?
* CALCULATORS ARE FOR ESTIMATION PURPOSES ONLY AND ARE NOT FINANCIAL PLANNING OR ADVICE. AS WITH ANY TOOL, IT IS ONLY AS ACCURATE AS THE ASSUMPTIONS IT MAKES AND THE DATA IT HAS, AND SHOULD NOT BE RELIED ON AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR A FINANCIAL ADVISOR OR A TAX PROFESSIONAL.
Grab Your FREE Budget Template
Let's get money savvy together!