We are always looking for incredible guest posts on The Savvy Couple!
We love being able to feature other bloggers hard work. If you are interested in submitting a guest post please read our requirements below.
If you are a blogger looking to collaborate to grow your reach, you have come to the right place! We average 250,000+ page views a month. We also have over 30,000 social media followers and an email list of over 5,000 subscribers. We would love for you to share your story & wealth of knowledge with our $avvy readers.
We accept guest post submissions on all the topics we cover on our site but must meet our strict requirements below. Please read them carefully before submitting your pitch.
- Must have a proven track record of excellent written content.
- Must be at least 1,500+ words in length.
- Should be an absolutely “EPIC” piece of content.
- Zero spelling or grammatical errors.
- 100% original content that you are giving us complete rights to.
- Creative headline to grab readers attention (use this tool).
- Larger headers – to break up your article and make it easy to read.
- Shorts paragraphs every 2-4 sentences.
- Please write yourself an outro at the bottom of your article.
- 1-2 backlinks are allowed.
- Once the post goes live we will share on all of our social media channels. Please do the same!
- Respond to comments on your post. This is a great opportunity for you to reach readers and put a personal touch on your guest post. Check in on the post from time to time and respond to questions or simply thank people for reading.
- You need to have a working website that has been kept current. Our readers want and deserve great content.
- Must be sent over in a shared Google doc for editing and collaboration before publication.
THE PITCH: Please include your blog’s URL, an overview of your post, a few possible headlines, the main points you will cover, possible keywords, links to previous work you have done, the date we can expect the draft, and anything else you might find helpful sharing.
Your pitch should be sent to our email at [email protected] for consideration.