Fun With Feet Free
Tools and Features
Ease of Use
Fun With Feet is a great way to make some extra cash by selling your feet pics. The website is safe and easy to use, and the guidelines are straightforward.
- Lucrative source of income
- Low startup cost
- Promotions are easy
- No mobile app
Yep, you read that right- there is a whole new market for feet pics, and you could make thousands a month by selling them!
Of course, I had to find out more about selling feet pics safely and where you could stay safe and anonymous while trying to strike it rich.
Fun With Feet is a good option where people pay big bucks to see your feet.
So let’s talk about what it is and how you can use it to make more money every month with foot content.
Here’s my Fun With Feet Review!
Selling feet photos can be a lucrative side hustle or a way to make thousands per month and quit your day job.
Here are some key takeaways about selling feet photos on Fun With Feet:
- You don’t need to be a professional photographer to make money with feet pics.
- Selling feet photographs on Fun With Feet can be a great way to make extra money while keeping your images private and secure.
- Fun With Feet is a foot pic marketplace that makes it easy to find buyers for your foot pics.
- It connects you with potential customers purchasing feet pics.
- You can set your own prices for your feet photographs on Fun With Feet, allowing you to maximize your earnings potential.
- You can take interesting photos and make feet fun with props and scenes to land more sales and get paid more.
- Feet Finder is their main competitor and is an overall better platform.
Fun With Feet Review
What Is Fun With Feet?
Fun With Feet is a subscription-based website that allows users to buy and sell feet pics and videos.
It’s a great way to make extra money while having fun with your feet!
You can dress them up, show them off, and photograph them in different poses and with props to make feet fun and earn fast cash.
The Fun With Feet website has many helpful resources for those looking to sell their pics and videos.
They have tutorials on taking the best photos and videos and tips on marketing yourself and promoting your content.
They make it easy to get started and start earning money right away.
Commissions & Fees
Fun With Feet is basically a membership site where buyers and sellers can exchange cash for pics. It’s plain and simple!
However, as a seller, the site isn’t free to use and connect with potential buyers.
Your membership is basically a small listing fee- it can be either 3 months for $9.99 or 6 months for $14.99.
After that, you’ll be charged a 20% commission fee for using the site.
It eats into your profits, but the site has secure checkouts and payments, and they make it more feasible to attract buyers.
Some foot pic sites are less expensive per month or have premium memberships with extra selling perks, but starting with 3 months is a good way to ‘dip toe’ into a foot model.
Fun With Feet makes it easy to sell pics of your feet while remaining safe and anonymous and ensuring your money gets to you.
They aim to verify users and have robust security measures to prevent and remove scammers from the site.
Rather than having to deal with buyers paying you directly and possibly using chargebacks, Fun With Feet ensures buyers’ money is good and gets it to you.
Their secure payment accepts the money before they electronically send your photos to buyers, and then you can choose how you cash out.
Currently, you can get paid through PayPal, Segpay, and Paxum.
Fun With Feet Reviews
My Review wouldn’t be complete without giving you some food for thoughts from other users!
I checked out their profile on Trustpilot, and right now, they have 3.8 stars out of 5 stars.
Here are some of the reviews people have listed on Trustpilot:
- “Fun with Feet has exploded since I first joined last year and I know it’ll only keep going up from here, so now’s the time to start selling!!”
- “Since registering on Fun with Feet I’ve met a lot of great people including buyers and other sellers. It’s such a welcoming community which is great for beginners like me who don’t know too much about the foot pic industry. The website’s blog is super helpful too.”
- “I was totally overwhelmed by the idea of selling feet pics online but this platform has made it so easy. They literally walk you through every step of the process from registering your account to choosing a profile picture and even writing your bio. I was able to upload photos to my collections right away and received a private message within the first week. So far, my experience has been flawless.”
Now every site has its downsides, and it seems like people many couldn’t get ahold of the customer service team to work out some issues.
Another issue was sellers getting spammed with scam buyers and not having as many messages from real potential buyers.
Signing Up For Fun With Feet
Signing up with Fun With Feet is easy and only takes a few minutes. It’s simple – just six steps, and you’re ready to sell high-quality foot content!
1. Create a Fun With Feet account.
Signing up for an account with Fun With Feet is very easy.
Go to their website and click the “Login” Button at the top of the screen.
Click the “Create Account” and create a Display Name and Password and give other personal information such as name and age.
2. Verify your identity.
Verifying your identity comes first, so Fun with Feet can be sure you aren’t under 18.
Verifying your identity is a simple process. You only need a valid driver’s license or passport.
The verification process usually takes about 24 hours.
3. Set up your payment method.
To get paid, you need to link your Fun with Feet wallet with your bank account, PayPal, or another payment service.
4. Decide on the subscription option.
Fun with Feet charges a subscription fee to list your foot pics for sale.
The fee for a 3-month ($9.99) or 6-month subscription ($14.99), with no limitations to uploading content.
5. Start posting feet photographs and videos.
Now it’s time to take your first feet pic and get your camera to work.
Take your time when shooting your feet content or filming the video to ensure you get the best results and keep your identity private.
Use props like stockings, high heels, sandals, tattoos, or jewelry to add interest to your photos and create custom content.
If you want more help, check out our article for how to take good feet pics.
You can also sell videos of you cleaning dirty feet or getting a foot massage- there’s no limit to the potential content you can sell!
6. Begin selling feet pictures.
When users “unlock” your pictures, you get paid for their viewing.
But you can set your own prices for your pics and videos.
New foot models on Fun With Feet generally start pricing their photos at around $5 or $10, and videos go for more.
Why do people sell feet pics?
Here are some of the most common reasons people start a foot pic business:
- Money: Selling high-quality feet pics can be a lucrative way to make extra cash. Some people use it to make money as a side hustle in addition to their full-time gig
- New Passive Career: A few sellers make a full-time income from selling their pics and videos passively on one or more foot pic sites.
- Confidence: Some people find that it boosts their confidence and self-esteem when people buy pictures and complement them.
- Foot Fetishes: Finally, some people may sell a foot pic because they have a foot fetish themselves or enjoy catering to the foot fetishes of other foot lovers.
How much money can I make selling feet pics?
The best part about the foot pic industry is that you’re in charge of what you charge per foot pic.
There are reports that the average feet pic sells for $5 – $10, so if you charge $10 per picture and sell 10 each week.
After one month, you can earn $400- not bad for just reselling one foot pic again and again!
Videos do well for more, though, so it’s worth making some videos, too.
Prices range from $10 – $30+ per video, so it’s easy to see how making money each month on Fun With Feet is possible.
How does selling feet pics work?
Selling feet pics is a popular way to make extra money online, especially for those comfortable selling photos of their feet.
Here’s how you typically sell feet pics online:
You must be 18 or older on most foot pic websites because it’s considered adult entertainment.
You’ll need to take high-quality foot pics and experiment to create unique and appealing photos of your feet.
Then you can join a foot content site like Fun With Feet to connect with potential buyers and feet lovers and get paid.
Before selling foot pictures, ensure your identity is safe and you stay anonymous.
Don’t include your face or other identifiers in your feet pic, so things stay private and you feel secure.
How do I create profitable feet pics?
Creating high-quality and profitable content is key if you’re interested in selling feet pics.
Here are some tips to help you create feet pics that sell:
- Invest in Good Equipment – To take high-quality photos, you need good equipment. Invest in a camera or smartphone with a good camera to get better detail in your feet pic.
- Keep It Simple – Simple shots of clean and well-groomed feet in a neutral or natural setting sell better than overly edited or complicated shots.
- Be Creative – Experiment with different poses, angles, and lighting for your foot photos to create unique, eye-catching foot images that stand out from the competition.
Do I have to pay taxes for selling feet pics?
Depending on where you live, you may need to pay taxes on your earnings from selling feet pictures.
In the U.S., the IRS views you as an independent contractor or self-employed individual.
You’ll need to pay Federal taxes if you’re making more than $600 from selling feet photographs and Medicare and Social Security taxes.
To get the most information about this, you should consult a tax accountant in your state.
How much does it cost to sell on Fun With Feet?
To sell feet pictures, you must pay a small subscription fee to FunWithFeet.
The fee for a 3-month subscription is $9.99, while the fee for a 6-month subscription is $14.99.
After paying this, you can sell foot content and earn extra money.
Other Foot Pic Websites
If you’re looking to expand your horizons, you might want to check out other feet pic sites.
Here are 4 other websites that you may want to consider for selling feet pics:
FeetFinder is the first foot pic marketplace that has been steadily gaining popularity.
The site offers a simple and user-friendly interface for foot models and foot fetishists to exchange content quickly and easily.
Feet models can sign up on the site and create their profile, where they can post pictures and videos of their feet and interact with potential clients.
Feet pic buyers can browse through the site’s collection of feet pictures and videos, buying feet pics and even requesting custom content from the models.
To learn more, read my honest FeetFinder review.
People have found many ways to make money on OnlyFans, and sexy foot content is no different!
OnlyFans has a rep for people doing a bit of show and tell online, but the platform has turned into more than that for many users.
And selling feet pics and videos doesn’t have to be risque if that’s what makes you comfortable.
OnlyFans is known for their live stream content, where people can chat and interact with whoever they’re subscribed to
You can get paid from people watching your live streams, where you paint your toenails, exfoliate your feet, do feet peels, and other content.
You can still remain anonymous and keep your face out of your work and even have buyers approach you to buy feet pics besides subscribing to your videos.
See more about selling OnlyFans feet pics with my how-to article!
Feetify is another one of the easy foot pic platforms that are set up like a social media community.
It gives buyers and sellers an easy way to talk, and sellers can sell content.
What stands out to me on this is that the Premium membership has some big perks- starting with no commission fee!
Not only do they promote your content more, but you get to keep 100% of your earnings.
Feetify also offers daily rewards for the most active premium members, and not the ones who sell the most, but talks to plenty of buyers as well.
Read more about it in my Feetify Review!
Dollarfeet is a great alternative for sellers who want a more streamlined and straightforward experience.
With Dollarfeet, you don’t have to worry about marketing your foot content to attract buyers – the platform takes care of it all for you.
They buy all your foot content directly from you and then sell it on their website, rather than you setting your own pricing and waiting for buyers.
Believe it or not, selling pictures of your feet online has become a popular way to earn money.
People are willing to pay good money for your feet pics on stock photo sites, subscription sites, and other foot pic platforms.
Fun With Feet is a great way to make some extra cash by selling your foot pics. The website is safe and easy to use, and the guidelines are straightforward.
Uploading high-quality and unique pictures to Fun with Feet can lead to sales and a steady flow of income in a way you’d never suspected!
So, if you are interested in money and photography, why not try Fun With Feet?