You read that right- people are making bank after learning how to sell feet pics!
After spending years researching unique and weird ways to make money, I found that selling your feet pictures is one of the most lucrative side hustles out there.
If you have pretty feet and a good camera, it could be the perfect business for you! It’s safe to sell feet pics online, and there are many feet lovers out there.
In this guide, I’ll go over everything from how to get started selling feet pics, where to sell feet pics, how much to charge, and how to get paid as soon as today!
How To Sell Feet Pics: TL;DR
Ready to start selling feet pics right away? Well, here’s a quick snapshot of the different steps to sell feet pics:
- Prepare Your Feet
- Check Out The Competition
- Create An Online Presence
- Set Your Pricing
- Pick Secure Payment Methods
- Take High-Quality Photos
- Be Anonymous & Create Safe Boundaries
Successfully selling feet pics online starts with creating good content that stands out and picking the right platform to sell the most foot pictures.
You can sell foot pictures with painted toe nails, high heels, feather dusters, and more for funsies, and ad companies and feet lovers are ready to pay for them.
And where’s the best place to sell feet photos? At the top of our list is FeetFinder!
15 Best Sites For Selling Feet Pics
Once you have taken your feet pics, it is time to sell pictures for some money. But where can you post foot pictures for people to buy?
There are feet pic apps and websites you can sell your feet pictures on where people pay big bucks for high-quality feet pics.
An easy pick is to sell feet photos to stock photo sites, where you can make money selling feet pics and other imagery.
Besides stock photo sites, there are specific sites and social media platforms made just to sell feet pics online.
Here are the best websites to use to sell feet pictures. After trying a bunch of them myself I can hands down say FeetFinder – my #1 pick!
1. FeetFinder (Top Pick)
FeetFinder is an ideal site to get your feet pics listed and connect with hundreds of buyers per day.
As a subscription-based online platform for selling and buying feet pics, it’s one of the safest and most popular picks.
They offer membership plans for basic and premium members- starting at $4.99 or $14.99 per year.
The site charges a 20% commission on the sales you make, which is on par with OnlyFans, but it goes into promoting your content on the site and security.
You can also sign up for their lifetime plan. The lifetime plan is honestly one of the best ways to make more money on FeetFinder!
This is what I personally did for a one-time payment of only $80 plus a higher 90% payout.
They take the safety and privacy of their buyers and sellers very seriously- they verify buyers and sellers to make sure no one gets scammed!
Trustpilot has rated it 4.8/5 out of 5,000+ reviews currently available, though many raters are those selling feet pics and looking to expand.
Learn more with our FeetFinder review and see why it’s my top pick for selling feet pics.
Plus, check out my FeetFinder hacks to make more money with your feet pics!
- Weekly payouts for selling feet pics
- Lifetime account is the best bang for your buck
- FeetFinder markets your content for you
- Memberships are relatively inexpensive
- Premium members get more perks for not a bad price
- 20% commission rate
- Lifetime memberships are $40 or $80
- No app for sales and communicating with buyers on the go
2. Fun With Feet
Fun with Feet is a very popular marketplace for selling feet pics.
It’s a pretty simple process. You create a profile, add your feet pics, and start making money.
You can even sell feet videos to earn even more money on this platform.
To learn more, read our honest Fun with Feet review.
- Large community of buyers
- Proven track record with sellers
- Markets your content for you- including ad campaigns
- Tools to track your sales
- Commission rate is 20%- some sites have a lower rate
- Sellers’ accounts aren’t free- starting at $9.99 (though not terribly expensive)
- No mobile app is available, so you need to be on the computer more to keep in contact with buyers
OnlyFans is a popular subscription-based platform where people can buy foot photos.
It charges monthly or by the year, and despite what you may hear, you can simply sell feet pics on OnlyFans and kept it that way if you’re comfortable.
OnlyFans does take 20% of what you charge as a commission for using their service, so you’ll want to sell your feet pics for a bit more if you want to have a higher profit after paying fees.
- You have a large community of users to sell to
- You can sell feet pics and other content
- You can sell your foot pictures plus any used props (shoes, panty hose, socks, etc.) for lots of money
- Low-cost to join and share content
- Feet pics are only one way you can make money on OnlyFans
- Harder to stay anonymous- buyers and users are more likely to want the “whole package” and see your face, and may buy from others because they can’t see your face
- Buyers can be persistent and contact you frequently, wanting more content, lower prices, etc.
- Pay is every 3 weeks- a long time to wait
Reddit is more of a community/social media platform, rather than a website where you can sell feet pics, but it’s a way to branch out and find sellers.
There are subreddits where you can upload your feet pics for people to see.
When someone wants to purchase a photo, they can post a comment and you will need to join them in a chat or give them your email so that the transaction can take place.
Reddit does not charge anything to use their platform or for people to sell things. You are completely free to upload your feet pics and let Reddit visitors see them for free.
- Huge community of users looking to buy feet pictures
- Multiple subreddits to join for foot fetish fans, feet lovers, etc.
- Easier to get custom requests (worth more money!)
- Other ways to make money on Reddit
- Content can be overlooked if you don’t have upvotes
- You need to be active on Reddit and have great customer service- you interact with people more here
5. Dollar Feet
Dollar Feet is a membership site similar to FeetFinder, except that you can also sell feet videos. You also are selling your photos and videos directly to Dollar Feet, not individuals.
To begin selling on Dollar Feet, you will need to complete a model application.
Once your application has been checked and approved, you can start uploading your content to the site.
You’ll want to make sure that you’re making high-quality feet pics that are clear enough for people to see in detail.
Dollar Feet pays anywhere from $5 to $10 per video, but they do require your face in your videos, so that is one drawback.
They don’t state how much they pay for photos or whether your face must appear in them.
- You get paid instantly for feet pics and feet videos
- Membership cost
- Must await approval as a model
- Dollar Feet buys from you, not buyers- and they typically set the price
- Limited money potential per photo and video
Feetify is similar to all the rest, where sellers can sign up and list feet pics for sale.
However, this site is free to join rather than paying for a basic membership. But the commission rate is 10% of your feet pics and videos worth.
So if you’re learning $500 a week, their commission cut is $50- not a ton, but every dollar counts!
It also offers premium memberships that work a bit differently. With a Premium account, you get 100% of what people pay for your feet pictures.
- Free to join
- Premium sellers keep 100% of their earnings
- Members can make custom requests, which you charge more for
- Feetify rewards you if you post everyday and are a continuous user
- Premium is $49- not overly expensive, but still another cost
- There’s not much info on the website for sellers
- Commission fee- regular sellers (free account) pay 10% of their content’s worth
7. Your Own Website
Starting your own website or blog has a lot of potential for selling feet pics- though you can also make money from other interests, too!
For selling feet pics, you could create a Shopify store, start a WordPress website, or even list feet pics on sale with an Etsy shop.
You can decide how your store and page look, with more opportunities to create your brand and aesthetic that’s more unique to potential buyers.
With blogging, you can sell feet pics but also write about self-care and foot care items, like peels, creams, massagers, and more.
Then you can sign up for affiliate programs to earn more money from your viewers!
You can join Amazon Affiliates to test and promote products, then earn a commission when people buy that stuff with our links.
- Complete control over the store/website
- Unlimited selling potential- add as much content and foot photos as you want
- Money goes directly to your PayPal, Venmo, etc.- there’s no middleman website, just your own
- Websites are more customizable- you have more than a profile to create
- You need to figure out marketing strategies to get people on your website and buying foot pics
- You’ll need to learn SEO practices and use keywords to rank on Google
- Running a Shopify store or other websites isn’t free
- You need to maintain your pages and keep them current
Craigslist is a good place for buying and selling feet pics without fees or commissions.
It’s so easy to find stuff for sale, but you can easily post about your feet pics on Craigslist and try to catch some buyers on there.
Similar to Reddit, you’ll need to post an ad for your feet pics with some basic information about yourself.
Then you may wait for someone who wants more information or specifically wants to see your foot photos.
You’ll need an email to discuss options and payments further, and you’ll need PayPal or Venmo to receive your money.
- Listing stuff for sale is free
- Large audience- many users
- Easy to set up
- Pay is all yours- no commission fees!
- Sales can’t be made in Craigslist- you need a way to receive payment and send photos separately
- Scammers troll Craigslist for all sorts of reasons- they’ll try to get photos from you and not pay
On eBay, you can sell different items through their system, including furniture, foot pics, toys, and more odds and ends.
For selling feet pics, you will want to make sure that your photos are clear and well-lit so people can see them clearly.
It is also wise to include some kind of watermark in the pictures or videos to make it easier for people who might steal them.
- Millions of users daily- many potential buyers!
- Easy to list pics for sale
- Has many payment options
- Listing and sales aren’t free for any sales
- Not known for feet pics- you’ll need to market yourself
But selling feet pics on Etsy is a perfect plan because it is such a large e-commerce shop where you can reach millions of people!
You can set up an Etsy Shop and list your items on the site with a description and some photos of them.
There is a small commission charged with each item that you sell, but it’s on par with the foot sites so why not?
- Large audience around the world
- Easy to create a shop and list pics for sale
- Sales and payments are managed through Etsy
- Listing fee- it’s not free to sell on Etsy
- Hard to stand out- paid ads push you to the front
- Large variety of pricing- hard to know how to price your photos well
11. Stock Photo Websites
Another option you might want to consider is uploading your feet pictures to stock photo sites.
Stock photo sites work by letting people purchase the right to use your foot photos on their blogs, websites, advertisements, and other places.
The more views that your foot photos get, the more money you will be able to make from them. Makes sense, right?
You can set a price for each view on stock photo websites, and people who want to use your foot photos can purchase the rights to them.
Foot photos that you upload will be reviewed by the staff before they are added to the site, but it’s easy to get them cleared and listed.
- Photos are listed and money is passive
- No marketing needed- potential buyers can find your photos with keywords
- No limit to adding photos to stock sites
- Free to list pics
- Can list pics of feet and other content- great for making money from any photography
- You need to use SEO to tag your pictures appropriately- people need to use keywords to find your content
- Small payout per photo
12. Modeling Agencies
You probably haven’t thought about it, but the world needs foot models! Or at least magazine and marketing people do.
Becoming a model may be your ticket to making money with foot pictures this year.
You can look up foot models and give it a shot yourself by contacting marketing agencies, but it will take some serious leg work- ha, get it?
If you are interested in getting more serious about selling professional pictures as a foot model, consider contacting a modeling agency.
They work with you to build your portfolio and market yourself for jobs that involve feet pics or videos.
- Modeling agencies pay the most for your work
- You don’t actually sell the photos- you get paid for people to take photos of you
- Agencies set up auditions and photoshoots for you
- Have to find a modeling agency that will back you
- Hard to get hired for photo shoots
- You have to meet the requirements for photos/contracts
- Agencies take a commission of your paycheck- larger than feet pic site commissions
Facebook has groups you can join and share your feet pictures online with people as a marketing tactic or to make fast sales.
But be careful about sharing your feet pics on Facebook, though. Some content/comments don’t fly.
Social media, in general, will delete your posts or kick you out of a group if they find content offensive, so be aware of their guidelines.
- Free to join and post feet pics for sales
- Plenty of users and potential buyers
- You can create a profile, feet pics group, and create listings on Facebook Marketplace
- You have to answer messages and answer lots of questions on social media platforms
- There’s no seller protection or payment protection
You can share your feet Snapchat stories with people that you don’t know. You can connect on other social media sites and share your account with fans.
You will want to be careful about what you share, though, because anything that might be considered pornographic is against their guidelines.
- People can see your stories photos and decide to buy some from you
- You have to coordinate the buy on Snapchat but the payment has to be on PayPal, Venmo, or something else
- You need a separate Snapchat account and don’t use your personal account- protect your identity!
- Can be hard to connect with new users and potential buyers without using other social media accounts
Did you know you can make money with your feet pics on Instagram?
Plenty of people become influencers or models on Instagram, so get on there as a foot model!
You’ll need to create an Instagram account so can share your feet pics and set the price for each one.
People purchase them on a comments-basis, so they decide if they want to see more and how much they will pay.
- Photos can attract lots of buyers
- Thousands of people use Instagram to check out pics
- You can create ads to promote yourself to users interested in feet pics
- Payments need to be done through another app like PayPal
- People may not buy when you’ve got some “free content” hanging out
- May need a Buyer account on Instagram
7 Easy Steps For How To Sell Feet Pics
Now that we know all your options for where to sell feet pics online, here’s the nitty-gritty of how to sell feet pics:
1. Prepare Your Feet
The first key step for how to sell feet pics is making sure your feet are photos ready.
People with a foot fetish probably won’t pay for gross photos of your feet- you need to take care of your feet!
Those puppies need to look picture-perfect if you want to sell your goods at high prices.
Footcare and self-care are very important when you sell feet pics. This means having them manicured and well-groomed.
It is always a good idea to wash your feet on a regular basis. Having clean feet will make it easier to take good feet pics.
Keep track of your health and take care of your feet. This means keeping on top of any issues that your feet might have by using the best foot care products and seeing your podiatrist if necessary.
The more effort you put into taking great pictures of your feet, the more likely it is that people will want to buy your feet pics.
2. Check Out The Competition
If you want to be successful selling feet pics online, you need to know your competition and make something just as compelling for feet lovers.
Avoid copying their style and foot poses completely, but consider how you can make your photos unique from theirs with some similar elements.
Develop your own style and foot poses to stand out from your competition, having your own little twist may be enticing for some people.
Have fun with it! If you decide to sell feet pictures, you may as well go all out and get that moolah!
3. Create An Online Presence
If you want to successfully sell feet pics online, people need to be able to find you!
This means finding out how to market yourself, safely of course, and attract potential buyers.
A great website to get started with is FeetFinder, where you can list your pictures for sale and connect with buyers.
You can also create an Instagram or TikTok page to connect with more people and drive them to your sales page to get them to buy.
Social media is one way to market yourself, but it isn’t just about posting and selling foot pics now and again.
Being active and personable with a social media presence builds your following, and creativity is what people hope for.
You can use social media to better sell your feet pictures with the help of hashtags. This will give people easy access to you when they are looking for feet pics to buy.
4. Set Your Pricing
It’s important that you know what to charge for your feet pics and stick with it.
Make sure you are competitive when it comes to pricing your foot pictures, and don’t give people discounts without a reason.
Don’t sell yourself short! Your foot pics are worth plenty of money and the market is vast for making sales without undercharging.
You can always change your prices depending on how well certain photos sell relative to others.
If you find someone selling the same thing as you, but they are charging less, then make sure that you consider how you can compete with their prices.
It is important to realize that if someone can find the same quality as you for a cheaper price, then they might choose to go with them instead of you.
5. Pick Secure Payment Methods
If you use sites like Fun With Feet to sell foot pics, they handle accepting money from clients, but you still need a way to get your payout for feet pics.
You’ll need at least a bank account and PayPal account to get money transferred to you with most feet pics sites.
If you’re selling feet pics on other platforms like your own website or through Facebook Marketplace, I still recommend PayPal or Venmo to accept money from.
However, with selling your feet solo, to keep your identity anonymous and stay safe, create accounts with a business name and don’t share your personal deets with any buyers.
Using sites like PayPal and Venmo will also help you avoid scammers and make sure money comes through before buyers get their feet pics.
6. Take High-Quality Feet Pics
People who buy feet pics will have a variety of tastes and wants- but the #1 thing they request?
High-quality feet pics!
Buyers will only buy from you if you’re providing high-quality photos for them.
There are a few different things that you need to get those pics for sale:
- This means clean, clear foot images.
- You want to make sure that people will be able to see your feet just as if they were right in front of them.
- It would also be a good idea to do some retouching on them to remove any blemishes or scratches on your feet.
- Make sure you see what kind of angles work best for certain photos.
- Take a lot of pictures from different angles so you have plenty to choose from.
- Good lighting is also something to consider since it can give your picture a better look overall.
- It is also important to consider the background of the picture so that it makes your feet stand out.
- Always make sure your feet are clean and well-manicured whenever you sell feet pictures.
Using these tips will help you take amazing pics that will help you sell more pictures.
If you want to learn more, check out my tips for how to take good feet photos.
7. Be Anonymous & Create Safe Boundaries
You may feel a bit of pressure to use your face while selling feet pics online, but that’s not a deal breaker in this business.
Your identity and accounts should all stay anonymous and safe at all times, and you are allowed to create those boundaries as a seller.
Your identity is a hard boundary that’s nobody’s business but yours, and you can tell clients that your face is not up for content sales.
Not only that, you can set boundaries on what you will or won’t do to protect your identity and make yourself feel comfortable.
You can use your profile to say what you’re comfortable sharing and what requests you won’t fulfill for customers.
It’s important to use safe sites, keep yourself anonymous, and find ways to avoid getting scammed selling feet pics.
That can look different, but in general, it means that your accounts, your email, and all that don’t have your name on them.
Feet Poses & Common Feet Pics & Videos
I’ve covered a lot of information about selling feet pics and making money from them- but what about a little inspiration for making profitable pics?
You can simply take pictures and videos of your feet and list them for sale, but some content goes for more money and attracts more buyers.
There are themes and props you can use to boost your sales and interest more buyers.
Here are the most profitable picks I found for feet props and aesthetics:
Tops Of Feet (With Or Without Hands)
Classic feet pics are still going strong- and most of them are simple shots of feet from the top.
Some people have hands on top of their feet or holding their feet, which gives buyers the feeling that your feet are being caressed.
This is a great place to start with feet pics- it’s easy and simple, no real props needed.
Shoes & High Heels
Some people with foot fetishes also have a thing for shoes. So you could wear a nice pair of heels, some dirty flip-flops, fuzzy slippers, and more to sell more feet pics.
I haven’t seen many with really beat-up shoes, but heels seem to be the fan favorite on a lot of sites.
You could get heels for cheap online or even in thrift stores to get a variety of options for your photos.
Yes, I really said dirty feet, and it can cover a lot of topics!
Not everybody wants to see your feet in pristine condition, and are happy to make special requests for what you smother your feet with.
Some buyers want to see your feet in mud, with dirt on them, covered in food like syrups, and the list goes on.
I saw one video of a woman rubbing her feet on a shag carpet, and her sales were booming!
You could use your house stuff as props, and your carpets and blankets should apparently be on that list.
You could take snuggly feet pics with your little piggies wrapped in a blanket or follow this lady’s example and get a nice fluffy carpet to fiddle with.
Buyers seem to like it when your feet have something going on- and it starts as simple as painted nails.
You can paint your nails, record videos of it for extra cash, and then sell pictures of your feet once they’re “dolled up.”
Now, this is out there, and lots of people don’t know what BDSM. Keeping it short, it’s people who like a little pain with their pleasure.
Without getting too into it, basic BDSM props include chains, whips, leather, and the like.
You can have chains on your feet, take videos of you stroking your feet with a whip, or have leather ties around your feet.
Selling feet pics with these props seems to go really well- buyers in this niche go wild and make requests for more.
This is also one of the foot themes that pays more, so it may be worth a try!
If someone likes feet, it makes sense that they’d like to see videos of a foot massage.
This is simple to do, with you rubbing your feet (with or without lotion) and recording it.
My Tips For Successful Sales
I’ve thrown a lot of information at you, inlcuding where to sell fee pictures and my 7 steps for how to sell feet pics.
I’ve given you some tidbits along the way, but here’s a full section of my tips to make it easier to sell feet pics online.
Equipment Needed To Take Feet Pics
Now that I’ve given you a look into how much you can make selling feet pics and how to sell feet pics, let’s talk about your equipment.
Selling feet pics online is easy with the right tools, and you may already have stuff ready around the house to start taking photos today.
Depending on how much you want to charge and sell, you don’t need everything on the list- but the nicer your photos, the better they will sell!
Here are some recommendations for equipment to prep and sell feet pics:
- Cannon M50 – great for beginners, plus you can use the camera for any type of photos if you’re looking to do more photography!
- Nail Polish or Press On Nails – to give your toenails a nice look, plus it’ll cover up any discoloration that may be present
- Pedicure Kit– getting rid of dry skin and calluses are important for most feet pics, and a nice electric kit is perfect for that
- Lighting– rather than trying to digitally edit your photos, it’s much easier to have lights to get clear photos
- Foldable GPS Drone – you can make money with a drone and get more detailed feet photos and videos without hiring a photographer!
- Bed sheets, blankets, or even paper- to get clean-looking backgrounds or have something under your feet
- Toe rings, ribbons, shoes, and anything else that could look nice on your feet- props are important to create interesting photos
Pricing Your Feet Pics
Now that you know the many ways to make money from your feet pictures, it is time to get paid as a foot model!
There are many factors that determine how much you might be able to charge for your feet pictures:
- When choosing a price, consider if you are selling single pictures or package deals
- You might want to start out by offering them at a reduced rate to attract more customers and then increase the price as demand goes up
- You can contact companies that buy photos and ask them what they are paying right now
- Charges will be higher for feet pictures that are more unique, like those of celebrity feet or specific angles or lighting
- You can charge less if you take all the photos yourself and do not contract with someone else to shoot them
- Different websites and companies might offer different prices and fees so it is best to check around first before you sell feet pics
Once you determine the price of your feet pictures, you will need a way to collect the money you are charging for them.
Selling Feet Pics Safely
I keep saying it, but if you sell feet pics, you can make money pretty easily online- but you should always tread safety when selling anything online.
There are scammers out there who will want content without paying for it, and I’m not about that.
If you’re interested in selling feet pictures, here are my tips for being a safe seller and avoiding scammers:
Anonymity Is Key
One of the first things you want to do before you sell feet pics is to ensure your anonymity online.
Your privacy is more important than anything! This is a great way to make money, but not at the risk of your safety, so I wouldn’t recommend something dangerous.
Create a selling identity that isn’t linked to who you are- keep your feet the focus, and not about you as a person. Create an account under a business name or stage name.
You want to be sure that your feet will not be linked back to you. Be sure that only people who are close to you or have seen your feet before can identify them as your feet.
Another way to keep your anonymity is don’t give out personal information.
It is important that you do not give out any personal information, such as your name and address when you promote or sell feet pics online.
Watermarking Your Feet Pics
Another good way to keep your feet pictures safe is to watermark them.
A watermark is a symbol on the photos that make them hard to replicate or copied.
You can make a logo for yourself, just refrain from using your initials or anything too personal.
This will allow you to protect your feet pictures online so no one can steal them for their own profit, or edit or sell foot pics you took without your permission.
It could also help if someone tries to take credit for your feet by saying they are their feet in your pictures.
The watermark will allow you to prove that these are not their feet because your watermark will be on there.
NO Private Shows- Only Sell Feet Pics!
Depending on the platform you chose for selling feet picutres, customers can make requests for custom content.
That’s a great way to make more money, but private shows aren’t something I suggest for anyone who wants to remain anonymous.
Private shows could be having video chats for a more personal experience or even meeting someone offline.
No matter how much people offer, it may not be a good idea to do it!
You need to consider all of the consequences before you think about doing a private foot show or even getting into camming with your feet rather than sell foot pics.
When you are selling feet pictures, it is important to avoid private shows or meeting up with people in real life for safety.
You never know who the people are buying pictures of your feet or are watching your private show.
I’ve watched a lot of crime shows, so I know the scary things that can happen from putting your face out there
Don’t Get Scammed- Get Paid FIRST
When selling feet pics, money is king, and you need it in hand before anyone gets their content.
Selling sites like FeetFinder handle payments and make sure money comes in first, but that’s not the same for all options.
If you’re using social media, your own website, or other sites where buyers get photos directly from you, make sure they don’t get photos when payment hasn’t been secured.
Payment processing isn’t always instantaneous, or things go wonky in transit, so be sure money is in your bank account before buyers have access to the goods!
To prevent these issues, you should use an online store like Shopify, which handles processing cards for you and makes sure people’s payments are verified before they can download the pictures.
Feet websites do have paid memberships and commission fees, but these costs are to provide secure payment platforms so you never worry about money not coming through.
Pros & Cons Of Selling Feet Pics
There are a lot of good reasons to start selling feet pics, but you always have to consider the flip side of every coin.
Here are the pros and cons of selling feet pics:
- Earn money creating online content
- Easy to start and low barriers to entry
- Even men can sell feet pics for fast cash
- Low-cost business idea with high demand for content
- Feet pics can earn $5 – $20+; Feet videos go for $10 – $50+
- Feet pics & videos create passive income over time
- Selling platforms help you reach buyers and process payments
- Don’t need to spend tons of money on a camera or equipment
- Selling feet pics gives you a reason to get pedicures and pamper yourself
- Selling sites do charge membership fees and commissions of around 20%
- Online selling means you may get contacted by scammers who want freebies
- Content theft is a possibility- people who copy your work or use your exact pics without permission
- Some markets are saturated- you need to make your feet pics stand out to make sales
- Marketing yourself can be hard if you’re not sure how to interact with buyers
- There’s a stigma about selling feet pics (but nobody has to know, it’s your business!)
FAQs On How To Sell Feet Pics
Now that I’ve told you the best sites for selling feet pictures and how to sell feet pics online, let’s go over some of the most commons questions I’ve seen about selling feet pics:
Who Sells Feet Pics?
You must be asking yourself- who on Earth is selling feet pics?
Well, you’d be surprised to know that selling feet pics has become a booming market where anyone can make money.
Yes, even stay-at-home moms, college students, elderly folks, men, and more can post pics of their feet for $5 to $20 per picture.
It’s an easy way to make money from home, earn passive income, and take control of your finances in an unconventional way.
Who Buys Feet Pics?
Selling and buying feet pics may seem strange to you, but it’s a legitimate transaction that happens every day!
So, you must be wondering who buys feet pics to even make this a marketable thing.
The most common buyers are people who simply love feet and want pictures to enjoy.
But there are many other sites, businesses, and people who need feet pics:
- Picture websites
- Websites for pedicures
- Businesses that provide foot care items
- Businesses selling foot jewelry
- Shoe manufacturers advertising new footwear and shoes
- Modeling agencies in need of foot models
- Individuals with a foot fetish
Why should I sell feet pics for money?
Hey, if there’s a demand for it, why not supply? Selling feet pics could be your next big break!
There are many pros for selling feet pics, and the advantages of making thousands per month is a biggie.
You can sell feet pics and remain anonymous, meaning no one but you would know you’re making thousands of dollars on feet pics.
You could sell feet pics or all sorts of photos, become a model, and more, but there are several reasons people are selling feet pics online:
- Some people like looking at pictures of feet. Foot pics are not always about a foot fetish, some are for medical texts, reference photos, or things like this blog post. But yes, feet lovers are willing to pay big bucks for the right feet shots- so why not sell feet pics?
- You can make a lot of money with pics of your feet! If you’re looking for a way to make extra money, then this could be for you. It could be you making $90K a year and making money selling pictures of your tootsies!
- Sell feet pics online and turn your skills into a PROFIT elsewhere. You can earn extra money if you sell foot pics, but it’s more than that. By taking high-quality feet pics, you could be on your way as a well-known photographer. You can potentially branch out to stock photos sites or be a photographer.
- You can have a flexible work schedule. Take pictures of your feet at a time that is convenient for you. It’s not a 9-to-5 job!
Now can you imagine yourself making bank-off pictures of feet?
Is selling feet pics legal in the United States or anywhere else?
Yes, it’s definitely legal to sell feet pictures online in most countries.
As long as you are 18 years of age or older, they are pictures of yourself or someone you know, and you have full rights to the foot images.
Some social media platforms will have certain content rules you need to follow, but there’s not much you can do to really be in trouble selling feet pics.
As long as you sell your own pictures and don’t plagiarize other models.
Selling feet photos is legal in most countries. You can sell feet pics in America, Canada, the United Kingdom, New Zealand, and Australia.
There are some countries where it is illegal due to religious beliefs, especially for women, to sell photos of feet.
Is selling feet pics dangerous?
The internet can be a world of wonder, but it can also be dangerous in many ways. You’ve probably heard for years to keep your identity safe.
Selling feet pictures online is no different. You can be safe online making money if you take the right steps, which you can read more in-depth below.
Selling feet pics isn’t necessarily dangerous if you keep your identity anonymous and don’t meet up with people in person.
You can keep your face out of images and not include any accidental address slips by keeping a clean workspace for feet pics, etc.
How much money can I make selling feet pics online?
There’s not a set standard price for selling foot pics, and you’re in control of your pricing. You can sell feet pics for as little as a few bucks or expect even $100.
You can check pricing with your competitors, but you want to also consider how much money you’ve spent on props and how much time you spent taking photos.
You can make money selling feet pics, but you need to be sure you don’t spend more than you make.
Your per-photo pricing depends on your potential customers, your negotiating skills, the quality of the pictures, and the props you use.
Your income can rise exponentially per pic if you’re wearing a specific type of footwear or whether you are wearing a certain brand of socks.
For a single shot of a woman’s foot in various positions and angles, people are willing to pay anywhere from $5 to $100 online for feet pics, hence why people sell feet pics!
If you sell feets pics, just one can earn you extra cash quickly. Having 5 different pictures of the soles of your feet or showing off your toes could be worth up to $500.
What should I do to sell feet pics successfully?
Before you get started and sell feet pics, it’s important to understand what you should do to sell feet pics- you’re basically becoming a foot model, which is a pretty interesting job when you think about it.
A photography business is successful by knowing who you are going to sell your photos to, what you need in order to take the feet pics, how to take the pictures, and where you are going to sell your pictures.
First, there are various people who buy feet pics:
- Some are looking for artistic pictures of feet, while others want to see high-quality photos of someone’s heels. Feet photos can simply be sold on stock photo sites too.
- Then, there are those who just want feet photos for various reasons, including businesses/ads and more. They might be looking for foot pictures, or pictures of toes, sandals, signature flip-flops, etc.
- Feet lovers or anyone with a foot fetish would look for close-up pictures of feet. The closer they can get to your toes or heels, the better!
Next, you will need something to take your feet pics. If you don’t have a camera, you will need to purchase a quality camera. Don’t worry, you can find reasonably priced cameras with good quality shots these days.
You also need to make sure you take care of your feet and have them camera-ready- they’re going to be your money makers, and you’ve got to keep them in tip-top shape.
Once you’ve got your camera to take your photos and your feet are ready, you need to take good photos of your feet. You’ll need props, good angles, good lighting, and even a spot for your photoshoots.
Then you need to decide where to sell the pictures. There are several apps to sell feet pics on, plus social media platforms.
Lastly, you need to decide how much you are going to charge for your photos. Remember, this is going to depend on the quality of the photos as well as the other factors I mentioned above.
How can I be safe and protect my identity while selling pictures of my feet online?
This is a somewhat different way to earn some money, and just like anything you do, you need to be cautious and protect yourself
There are a few things that you will need to know and follow in order to ensure you stay safe while selling pictures.
- Legally sell feet pics. Only sell your feet pictures if you’re 18 years of age or older. It’s also illegal to sell feet pics and other pictures without the consent of anyone photographed.
- Be anonymous. Don’t use a personal email for your business email, and don’t use your own personal social media accounts.
- Use a service like PayPal or Venmo to collect your photo fees. These services are encrypted and use all sorts of security measures to protect both the buyer and seller. You also don’t have to associate your name with your profile, like you would with a bank account.
- Don’t reveal too much about yourself. Only give out information that is needed to your clients, such as your business name or alias.
- Take the photos in a safe location where you feel most comfortable. Be aware of your surroundings. Set up shop at home, and create a little photo shoot at home for foot pictures.
- If you are uncomfortable or unsure of where you are taking the pictures, don’t do it. If the person who is paying for them is making you feel uneasy, then end the transaction and leave.
- Don’t sell feet pics (or any pictures!) that include your face or other parts of your body. This goes back to remaining anonymous, but any other areas of you should stay off-limits.
At the beginning of this article, you probably were a little shocked to learn that you can sell feet pics as a great side hustle – not going to lie, so was I.
Geeting rich from selling feet pics doesn’t sound half bad, especially if I could make $90,000 a year with just pictures of my feet!
It’s entirely possible to make money selling feet pics, and totally legal, as long as you have some feet, a good camera, and don’t mind striking some poses.
You can sign up with FeetFinder in minutes, list photos for sale, and earn hundreds per month.
Remember -it’s important that you always stay safe when doing something like this so if you are interested in selling feet pictures, make sure you are doing it with your privacy in mind.
Thanks for reading our article on how to sell feet pics online. If the article was interesting, please leave a comment below!