Did you know you can make money online promoting others products and service? Luckily there is a little thing called affiliate marketing which allows you to do just that. If you are interested in affiliate marketing for beginners you have come to the right place.
Whether you are looking to start your own blog or already have one we highly recommend you consider increasing your income by utilizing affiliate marketing. We now make a full-time income from affiliate marketing and blogging after taking the course Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing.
In our review of the best affiliate marketing for beginners course, we are going to go over what is included, our experience/results, pros & cons, who the course is for, and FAQs. By the end of our review, you will have a better understanding of what affiliate marketing is and how you can start making extra money this month.
If you are looking for a good blogging community to be a part of, join our Facebook group Blogging with Purpose!
Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing: What You Will Learn
If you are looking for a high-quality in-depth affiliate marketing for beginners course this is it.
We regularly tell new bloggers & business owners the most important thing you can do is spend money on educating yourself.
The Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing Course has six modules:
- Module 1: What is Affiliate Marketing? (affiliate marketing for beginners)
- Module 2: How to Find and Apply to Affiliate Programs
- Module 3: Follow the Rules
- Module 4: How to get your Readers to Convert
- Module 5: Strategies to Promote Affiliate Links
- Module 6: Rinse and Repeat
One of the best parts about Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing is how easy it is to follow!
Michelle also goes into her favorite tools she uses to drive traffic to her blog and convert readers into income.
More important details:
- The course is text-based. There are no videos in this course (besides the bonus section). If you are a visual learner don’t worry she has tons of screenshots she uses to help convey her lessons. This course goes in-depth on how to promote affiliate products/services naturally on your site.
- It’s self-paced. There are no open or close dates for enrollment. We have found this is by far the best way to take courses. Everyone learns at different speeds so this is very helpful.
- The course is designed for everyone, you don’t have to be in a certain niche to take it. This course is truly designed to help you learn how to make money through affiliate marketing.
- This isn’t a ‘how to start a blog’ course. That’s not to say you can’t take the course. We honestly wish we took it before we even started our blog to get a jump start. If you have not started a blog yet you should check out our step-by-step tutorial.
If you want you can go check out the most frequent questions and answers on her course (scroll to the bottom).
Who created the Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing Course?
Michelle Schroeder-Gardner, who is one of the BEST personal finance bloggers on the internet. She runs Making Sense of Cents and created “Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing” course back in 2016.
Michelle has been a HUGE inspiration for us since starting our blogging & business journey. She was one of the first people we met in the blogging community and has always been extremely helpful. We owe a lot of our success to her and the course she created.
Michelle routinely makes $100,000+ from her blog every month! You can check out her latest income reports to see how she does it. When we first ran into her blog we were completely shocked that you could get paid to blog and make that much money. She is extremely hard-working and deserves every dollar she earns.
We got the luxury of interviewing Michelle for our blog. In our interview, you can learn more about her full-time RVing lifestyle.
Affiliate Marketing For Beginners: Our Experience & Results
As we stated above we owe a lot of our success to Michelle and her course.
The first six months we started our blogging business we struggled to make any amount of income.
After taking her course, our blogging income more than doubled within the first month. It has continued to grow each and every month since then. We are now at the point where we earn thousands of dollars every month from our blog alone.
It’s crazy to think just a few months ago I quit my day job to run our site full-time.
Without Michelle’s course, this would have never been possible! We had no idea what we were doing with our blog before taking her course.
The picture below is my “time off request form” when I quit my job to run our blog full-time.
Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing Pros vs Cons
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Lifetime access to the course and updates
- You can earn 40% commission as an affiliate to the course (~$80)
- Mastermind Facebook group to ask questions
- Bonus lessons on driving massive amounts of traffic
- Extremely easy to follow and understand
- In-depth course on how to get paid to blog
- You can pay in two installments
- You won’t struggle for months/years to earn income blogging
- Her course worked wonders for our blog!
- $197 price tag (not cheap when first starting out)
- Mostly text-based learning
- Not a “how to start a blog course”
- Veteran bloggers will find most of the value in the closed Facebook group rather than the course itself
- You cannot fill the worksheets in online, you have to print them off
Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing Bonus Section
Truly this section alone is worth the cost of the course. The amount of material to help you succeed is unbelievable.
- Bonus #1: Access to the private Facebook Mastermind group ($250 value!)
- Bonus #2: Free Group Coaching Sessions ($100 value!)
- Bonus #3: Pinterest Strategy – How To Receive Hundreds of Thousands Of Visitors From Pinterest a Month ($136 value!)
- Bonus #4: How to Always Get Approved To An Affiliate Program
- Bonus #5: 9 Things You Must Do When Something Goes Viral
- Bonus #6: How To Increase Your Page Views
- Bonus #7: My Affiliate Products And Services
- Bonus #8: The Perfect Affiliate Link Checklist
Is the Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing Course going to help me make more money with my blog?
Unfortunately, we cannot answer this question for you. It would be foolish for us to promise that after taking the course you are going to instantly start making money from your blog.
The fact of the matter is after taking the course you will have the knowledge and education on affiliate marketing that you will need to be successful. From there it’s completely up to you on how you use that knowledge for your blog.
Blogging is not a get rich quick scheme like many think it is. It takes a lot of hard work and determination to learn how to make money online and get paid to blog.
With that being said, we wholeheartedly believe that with the right work ethic and determination anyone can be successful blogging. With her 30-day money back guarantee you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
This course completely changed our lives! Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing is worth its weight in GOLD!
What affiliate marketing for beginners questions do you have?
Join our FREE blogging Facebook group!
Beginners Blogging Checklist
Grab your FREE step-by-step checklist to get your own blog up and running successfully!
Plus some of the best blogging tips & tricks sent right to your inbox.